Friday, January 9, 2009

3 month to go!

This week class has started with microbiology test.
During winter holidays I hardly had time for myself to concentrate on my study.
New year days are supposed to be busy for housewives here. I am not the exception.
I sometimes feel that I can not cope with my aging. I feel fatigue and joints are aching. Besides I have been suffering from carpal tunnel syndrome, and ganglion pushing my left palm nerve for more than 5 years. Since I gave birth to my daughter the pain started and it never cease. The nursing plan for a virtual patient report suppose to be handwritten but my hands could not stand with hardwork of housechores and homework, I finally decided to use PC and type it.
Anyway...
We will have group presentation of the plan before we go to the clinical practicum in two weeks time. I was selected as a groupleader without my consent, and I don't like it. I am not the leader type. I am just older than my group leader and it does not mean I can act as a leader. I know this is a challenge. Lord, please help me.

5 comments:

Nursapalooza said...

Hang in there! It will be good practice for when you have to be a leader at the hospital over those workers under you. Thanks for the bday wishes.

maggie said...

Oh, Heather! Thank you! I needed a little support from people like you.
Thank you again.

Natsu said...

It was nice to see you the other day at a supermarket.

My daughter was talking about you guys alway coming back home. Let's surely get together!

I am always "Ouen shite masu!" Take care!

maggie said...

Thanx Natsu! You make my day to live up! Yeah, let's get together! My daughter E even talked so much about you guys, too. Kids even have chemistry to go along with. Two of them are really going along well.Take care!

Mandy said...

You're so close to program completion. Hang in there! You can do it Maggie!