Monday, March 9, 2009

Banana Yogurt cake



When my mood sagged, the best remedy is a baking cake. I added yogurt instead of sour cream. I love sour cream but after I tried yogurt, yogurt works similar to sour cream. Taste OK and the cake texture did not spoiled. My family enjoyed eating this for this morning for breakfast.To tell you the truth, I was just running out of the cream, so I used yogurt instead. Try and enjoy it!
Ingredients
Butter (Unsalted) 60g
Yogurt 1 cup
Sugar 80g
Egg 2
Flour 200g
Baking powder 1 teaspoon
Baking soda 1 teaspoon
Sold 2/3 teaspoon
2 bunches of banana
8 Dried apricots or 60g of raisin

1. Mix flour,Baking powder,soda and salt.
2. Cut an apricot for 4 pieces. Mash Bananas with folk.
3. Mix Butter in a bowl till it gets white color.
4. Add yogurt and sugar in to the bowl and mix.
5. Beat eggs and add them in to the bowl.
6. Shift mixed flour and powders and add it to the bowl.
7. Add apricots and banana.
8. Bake it in 180 Centigrade over for 30-40 mins.

No comments: